Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 15




Day 15 should be called "Worthless" or "Deep fried and Greasy" or "Horrible Decisions" or "No Nutritional Value"
I started with a sugar of 143, the highest so far this year.
Then, not only did I only eat twice ( a diabetic No No), but they were large portions of terrible food.
However, I feel that 2 good things came out of today's eating choices .....
#1 It was all very tasty and they were all things that I have been craving!
and
#2 Hopefully this will get some of the "bad" out of my system for a little while.
The bad......
Grease, Fat, Salt, did i mention Grease?
I'm not even going to go into Food descriptions, the photos should explain it all.
I will only say that meal #1 was at Sonny's BBQ and meal #2 was at the Ale House
Oh, and between meals were 3 or 4 cocktails at the bar.
That is all.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow.........

3 comments:

  1. worthless but delicious! I am still miserable from all this food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I'm a little turned on by these photos?

    ReplyDelete