Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 2011


I must be doing something right. I am looking back at my Blood Sugar Log for the month of August, and not one single fasting Blood Sugar is higher then 120. That is just what the Doctor ordered!
She would like for them to be between 80 and 120. Some of them are actually a little too low (I count 3 occasions where they were in the ‘70s). The bulk of them are in the ‘80s and ‘90s so I cannot complain.
What have I been doing different?
Well, I AM still eating out a little, but I am trying to keep that earlier on in the daytime as a general rule. Otherwise I have been making smarter choices and preparing more meals at home. (Photos) I have drastically cut my carbs later in the day as well, which seems to be helping a lot.
I’m exercising every day, and sometimes twice a day, trying to switch up my styles of exercising so that I don’t get bored or over work certain muscles.
I have continued to log in everything that I eat on myfooddiary.com!
With the combination of all of those things I have been able to keep my weight in the 170s (Towards the top, but still not creeping back in to the 180s either) and have had consistently low Blood Sugars.




I’m going to keep working at it, as well as give it an extra push to improve my results even further!

No comments:

Post a Comment