Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I love Whole Foods!


I've been a fan of WHOLE FOODS for quite some time. 


Every time I see it from I4 at Sandlake Dr. I am tempted to stop.


Sometimes I just like to walk around and look at all of the nice produce displays.


I mean look at how bright and colorful this salad Bar is!


They always have interesting and delicious looking foods in their prepared foods section.


They offer wonderful breads and decadent sweet treats.


and an impressive Wine selection


I don't often but a lot of things at Whole Foods but the other day I did decide to get a couple of items off of the Hot Bar and have them for lunch. I was feeling a little naughty and decided to get some of their Mac and Cheese.


I also selected some Spinach, Artichoke and Bleu Cheese Salad


and then some Seitan with Chinese Vegetables


My delicious lunch was right at $4

They have a nice place to dine at and it really started off my day in a great way!

I plan on doing it again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment