Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love produce!





So I am taking a break from Restaurant Reviewing for a couple of weeks. Not only is this a busy time for me at work, but I have been enjoying hitting the Produce Stands and fixing my own meals (still dining out a little, but trying to cut back for now)
Mark has also been cooking, so there is plenty of delicious food to choose from.
I am currently weighing in today at 182.2. I am slowly getting down to the 170's but need to give that extra push.
I have been doing my Cardio pretty religiously, doing an average of 5 days a week.
I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks, and I am hoping for a good report.
That is the health update, more after I get official doctor's news, or I successfully get below 180, whichever comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment