Monday, July 16, 2012

Delighted!


So randomly I stepped on the scale today!
Much to my delight and excitement I was at 175.6!
The last time I recall it being 179.something....
Hooray! I am down four pounds!

Not only have I just about stopped eating out (still allowing myself once a week to indulge) but I have been a little better at exercising, and a little better at eating several small meals a day and not so much at night!

My blood sugars have been perfect for the last 10 days as well!
I wonder what will happen when I take a couple more pounds off?????

I have also been preparing most of my own food like this salad I had yesterday with Romaine, Roasted Beets, Roasted Butternut Squash, Bleu Cheese, Walnuts and Balsamic Glaze.
It felt decadent and was definitely delicious!


The day before that I had Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Cilantro, Mint and Honey Roasted Peanuts. Also delicious, quite filling, and way cheaper then going out to eat!


I will continue to keep this behavior up for the most part, with only an occasional indulgence, and I will keep you informed of my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment