Thursday, October 11, 2012

Emily Ellyn

It has been a little while since I have posted.

Things are good.

I did my bloodwork for my next Dr's appointment today, so next week after my visit I will post again with the updates.

Eating well is a struggle every day, however I am finding that when I cook at home more, and eat five small meals rather then a couple large meals that I have more consistent blood sugars.

Over the last few months they have kind of been all over the place.

I'm also finding that no matter how well I eat the rest of the day that if I have PASTA at all during the day that my sugars are high.

I wonder if Whole Wheat Pasta would be better?

Anyway I have not put weight back on (other then the day to day fluctuation of a couple of lbs.)

and I just got a new cookbook with some awesome recipes in it so I plan to cook some new things in the very near future - blogs to follow. 

and I just saw a write up from my friend Emily Ellyn with a video and a few great recipes.


please check it out at here

also check out her website here

Follow up will be posted next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment