Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st




Yesterday was a trip out of town to St. Augustine.
I hadn't been there in years, and I had looked up a restaurant that i wanted to try.
It is called the Present Moment Cafe and is raw and organic.
I had Creamy White Truffle Pesto Pasta – $11
Fresh zucchini pasta tossed with our pesto and sun cured tomatoes finished with pine nut
“parmesan”. Served with our spring mix salad.
Delicious!
Then we walked around the city and then headed down A1A and had dinner at Aunt Catfish on the River.
I hadn't been there in years either, and it was just as good as I remembered.
Along with their delicious Salad Bar, Baked Beans, Cheese Grits, Cinnamon Apples and CornBread (as it that weren't enough) I ordered Chicken Shortcake (most of it came home with me in a doggy bag) which was pulled Chicken and Vegetables over cornbread with Hollandaise sauce. Plus the meal also came with a Baked Potato, a Hushpuppy and a Cinnamon Roll.
I know that i will be enjoying the leftovers later today.....

Fasting Blood Sugar.....92.
I'm doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment