Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday, August 31st



Out running some errands yesterday, I decided to go to Chick-Fil-A. Normally I order a grilled chicken sandwich combo, and I usually add on some nuggets or something. I decided to do it differently.
I ordered the grilled chicken and fruit salad and an unsweetened iced tea.
My thought was that if it wasn't enough and if I was still hungry then i would order more.....
Surprisingly, It was enough.
and was also quite delicious.
Then in my running around I went to Publix and did some shopping.
Honeydews are currently 2 for $5, so I got a couple of them and when I came home I cubed one of them up so that I will have something to snack on for the next few days.
Then came dinner, which ended up being at Ceviche.
I hadn't been there before but have wanted to go.
It was spanish style Tapas, lots of things were ordered, many of which I wouldn't normally have tried, however I kept my mind open, and tried everything, and had a really filling and delicious experience.
I left feeling content, yet not overly stuffed.
and so this morning's blood sugar.....99.
If my goal is between 80 and 120, then I guess that is just about perfect - right in the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment