Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday, August 20th




So yesterday was when I was going to the Doctor to find out my results.
Prior to my appointment I had a granola bar, then I went in and found out the good news....
NO MORE INSULIN
So afterwards Mark and I went to Jason's Deli, where I had my tried and true Tomato Basil Soup and Salad Bar.
It hasn't let me down yet!
Then later that evening i met my other friend Marc at Thai Thani out by Sea World.
We started with the summer rolls (Yes, I ate shrimp) and then I had the Pineapple Yellow Curry Fried Rice with Chicken.
Once I got home I didn't know what to have as my final meal of the day, of course i wanted something good and greasy, however this was going to be the first night in almost a year that I did not take insulin before going to bed, so i heated up some green beans and tomatoes and figured that i would play it safe (and it ended up being delicious anyway)
This morning's blood sugar....
Was it going to be high?
Is my body ready for this without the insulin?
The Doctor said between 80 and 120, would i be in range?
Yes!
117
Now lets see how tomorrow goes

No comments:

Post a Comment