Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Doing good!


Just a quick update to let you all know that I am doing pretty good!
Over the last 2 weeks I have been doing cardio 5 or 6 times a week.
My blood sugars have been mostly around 100.
I have started eating meat again, but have been trying to eat a little healthier overall.
I did make a delicious meal the other day and wanted to share the photo with you.
Meatloaf, Mac N Cheese, Sweet Peas, Corn Bread and a Salad.
(Small portions, multiple meals)
I've also been eating at some new restaurants which should get reviewed soon, as well as some favorites that I haven't been to in a while.
I am still struggling with trying to keep my weight down, I was down to 181 last week, but today I am weighing in at 184.6.
(I did eat decadently last evening)
My goal for the moment is to get down into the 170's and stay there!
Hopefully a photo of the scale reading a lower number will be posted on here soon!
I'll keep you updated!
News Flash... I made my decision today, I'm giving up Potatoes until further notice.
Goodbye Potato Chips from Bananas, Goodbye Home fries, Goodbye French fries, Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment