Friday, April 1, 2011

Vegetarian Challenge Day 8





So I had lunch with Mark at a new place in Winter Park called Jimmy Hulas. It was terrible and I would not recommend it at all, however this blog entry is not a restaurant review. I had Veggie KaBobs and a Salad with fruit in it. Upon leaving I was still hungry, so as we were going to CVS anyway I grabbed a small bag of honey roasted Peanuts. Then after two games at the bowling alley, we went to the snack bar where I had a Veggie Pizza, I only ate half. Then later on I did some cooking at the house, I made a Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli Lasagna with some Garlic Toasts and a Spinach Salad with dried cranberries, almonds and a homemade lemon dressing. After dinner was some treadmill and then an Apple before bed. Morning Blood Sugar was 123. I’m pleased to keep Vegetarian week going for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment