Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three Coins Diner, Tampa Florida



I was recently in Tampa, on a Monday night at 3am (technically Tuesday) and there was nowhere to eat. A friend suggested taking a small trip to the Three Coins Diner, and boy was it worth the trip. I am a fan of all greasy spoon type diners, however this one had the following things in its favor : Open 24 hours, Quick and Friendly service (Our server Cindy was excellent!), Large Portions, Inexpensive Prices and to top it all off, if you sit outside you can even smoke! ( a special treat for the friends that I was with) I enjoyed a delicious Omelet with Spinach, Feta and Gyro Meat, accompanied by Hash Browns and Toast, and my friends’ food looked really good too! Highly recommended!Three Coins on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment