Friday, April 9, 2010

Breakfast




The Breakfast Buffet every morning on the cruise was usually my favorite meal of the day.
Bacon, Sausage, Omelets, roasted potatoes, fresh fruit, toast and jelly, Veggie Fritattas, and one of my new favorites...Museli.

Muesli (ger. Müsli) (pronounced /ˈmjuːzli/ or /ˈmuːzli/) is a popular breakfast cereal based on uncooked[clarification needed] rolled oats, fruit and nuts. It was developed around 1900 by Swiss physician Maximilian Bircher-Benner for patients in his hospital. It is available as a packaged dry form, or it can be made fresh.

Did you like my Wikipedia definition?

all that with a cup of coffee. Delicious!
My favorite was in photo #3. Bacon, spinach and cheese omelet, Potatoes, Sausage Patties and a bowl of freshly made Museli!

I usually ate a pretty hearty breakfast, but then followed it with a workout in the gym, and (most of the time) smaller meals throughout the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment