Monday, April 12, 2010

Vegetable Day



If you are a reader of this blog, you have probably realized that I am not doing a daily blog anymore.
I don't want it to get monotonous and I found that I was just saying "I had this" and it was "delicious".
So..... For the next little bit I am going to do different blogs about delicious meals that I have while dining out, meals that i make at home, and will continue to discuss my diabetes and keep you all in the loop of my health.
Also, I know at this point there are only a few of you, but I would like for you to tell me what you might be interested in reading.

So today was vegetable day.
My eating was with Addison and she is on a new diet where today she was only allowed to eat vegetables.
We started the day out at Sweet tomatoes. I had a couple of meal vouchers and although Addison stuck to the vegetable rule, I might have had some pasta and muffins. It is Lemon week for Christ's Sake.
Then we went to Publix and did a little shopping for dinner, which I made for her and I and Nicole here at the house.
Roasted vegetables (Mark's recipe) which included Carrots, Fennel, Parsnips, and Onions with fresh herbs.
Oven baked potatoes with a butter and sauted mushroom topping.
Brussels Sprouts.
Curry roasted Eggplant.
and a Spinach and Artichoke Salad.
It was Delicious and we were all extremely satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment