Sunday, December 5, 2010

since Thanksgiving




Since Thanksgiving, my fasting sugars have been a little better.
I have been better with exercising, better with portion control and better with food choices.
My morning readings have been 103, 114, 113, 77, 98, 97, and 100.

Yesterday I actually had a day where I did not eat out at all, and prepared my own food at the house.
I started the day with a breakfast of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and parsley (no cheese necessary) home fried potatoes and onions, and a piece of toast with jelly (and only one piece, as much as I could have eaten 4 or 5, i found that one piece sustained)

Lately I have been having little "low sugar" fits in the mid afternoon, so to try to prevent that I had a bowl of popcorn in the middle of the day with cinnamon and curry powder.

Then before work I baked some Spiced Chicken Breasts, and had it with sauteed Brussels Sprouts and Mexican Rice.

Then after work I had a salad with Avocado, Celery, Diced Chicken from earlier and a little Bleu Cheese.

Delicious!

Morning sugar was 110.
slightly elevated from the previous days, but still right in range.

No comments:

Post a Comment