Sunday, July 11, 2010

getting ready for Vacation!





So I apologize for not writing every day.
I'm getting ready to go on vacation.
Portland, Mt. Rainier, and Seattle
I'm excited for the trip and also for all of the delicious food.
I will take lots of photos and write a recap when I return.
I will keep up with my blood sugars.
I did recently have a fasting sugar of 123.
That was a day when I didn't play the 10 French Fries game, and i ate them all.
I need not do that.
Other then that I have had sugars in the 80s and 90s.
I have also managed to keep some of the weight off.
My highest ever has been 199, but I have stayed in the mid 180s for awhile now, however for the past week or so i have been either 180 or 179.
Next weight goal .... around 175
Next Blood Sugar goal.... under 100 for a week straight
Both goals are completely achievable!
Off for Seattle, I'll write when I get back!

1 comment: