Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tuesday, July 6th




Great food with a couple of tricks thrown in.
Started the day with a not so typical breakfast of Guacamole.
I took two small Avocados and the juice of one Lime and mashed them together.
Then i opened up a bag of multigrain chips.
I ate all of the Guacamole (but only about half of the bag of chips) but I ate it in two sittings, once early morning and the rest in the mid-afternoon.
Then off to a workout with Lynn.
Then off to a housewarming party for one of my managers where I had three crackers with cheese and then Addison and I split this Giant Hot Dog. (3 big bites is better then the whole thing)
Then Addy and myself went to a meeting with a friend at Elephant Bar.
I had Fresh Whole Milk Mozzarella with Bruschetta Tomatoes and also Fresh Pear, Glazed Walnuts and Gorgonzola Side Salad.
Then off for a night of dancing at I Bar.
My legs are definitely sore from the dancing and the workout.
Then after the bar we went across the street to eat and I had a Gyro (No Fries) and I didn't eat all of the Pita either.
I was completely satisfied and didn't overdo it.
this morning's blood sugar.....89!

No comments:

Post a Comment