Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62





Blood Sugar 104.
Mark and i again went to Clarkie's Diner on Orange ave.
Last time i had breakfast, but this time I had lunch. Jose' brought me the Shepherd's Pie, which was a special of the day, with Collard Greens and cornbread. Although whenever I eat them I burp Collards all day, they were extremely delicious and I will gladly do it again. Later I went to Pom's house for spaghetti dinner. The cheese and cracker platter is always my downfall! I love it so much! and it is very hard for me to not shovel it in to my mouth. So I did enjoy it, however I don't think that I did too bad! Then when it came spaghetti time i was not disappointed! Delicious! Jeff's meatballs, Pom's Pasta and sauce, all completed with Danny's strawberry shortcake. a glass and a half of wine when I got home, It was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment