Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 68




Blood sugar 111. With all that I ate the day before I am quite surprised, yet quite pleased.
Today was a lunch with Nicole at the Greek Corner, I had the Gyro sandwich with greek salad.
I love it there and I could eat it over and over.
For dinner Jeff, addison and i went to 4R smokehouse.
Rather then getting a meat combo plate, i just got side items.
Cornbread salad, Mac & Cheese, Collards, Sweet Potato Casserole, Smoked Jalapenos and a red velvet cupcake (I only ate half of it)
This restaurant sure has become a quick favorite of mine.
Then to the bar for a party for Laura and Hikmet where I had a couple of vodka cocktails, and followed at home by some red wine, some party leftovers and some snacks that Mark had brought over.
I still have a bit of a headache, possibly by the vodka and wine combination, but also probably from the sunburn I got the day before at the strawberry festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment