Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70



Blood Sugar 88.
I didn't eat the best food yesterday, but I did pretty good with quantity. Plus I didn't eat too much before I went to bed.
Today I hope I did the same.
I started by going to Chili's with Howard. I had the GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
With applewood smoked bacon, corn relish, cilantro, cheddar, house-made ranch and a drizzle of BBQ sauce.
It is always delicious, and not too heavy, my plate was completely clean by the end.
Then later in the afternoon Nicole and I went to the New China Buffet. I shouldn't make a habit out of going to buffets, however I did pretty good by having one plate, and then going back for an even smaller plate and then being done.
This kept me full until work. During work I had half of Jeffs protein bar, and then after work I picked a little of one of Pom's Stuffed Peppers, a few potatoes that Nicole had made, and a couple of bites of cake.
I will let you know how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment