Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 64




Blood Sugar 134.
a little high (in fact this was the first time that it has exceeded 120 in 24 days)
I wonder if it was all of the pasta that I had eaten the day before? I did have a large helping as my last meal, and I know that pasta sometimes has that effect on me. It is a shame that I love it so much.
So, I must tell you that a few weeks ago I was driving by Wendy's and I saw a window advertisement for the new Bacon and Blue Cheese Burger. I have been craving it ever since. How could Wendy's be doing this to me? All things that I love on a burger! I have been resisting all of this time, but today I had a revelation.... What if this is a "for a limited time only" burger? Is it fair that I deprive my body of ever trying this? Would I be able to forgive myself if it was one day gone and I had never tried it?
I decided to give in to sin!
However, I made a deal with myself.... I got the combo with an unsweet tea, however instead of fries I got the side ceasar salad, and not only that but I only used about a third of the ceasar dressing packet. (That was me justifying myself)
It was delicious! and now I know what it tastes like, and if I never have it again it will be just fine. (No promises)
I then went to workout with Lynn! a good sweaty workout with an additional 35 minutes of cardio! Then I stopped by Whole Foods and got some dinner "to go" from their Hot Bar. a variety of Chicken and Rice, Grilled veggies, and a couple of Indian dishes. I also got a spinach, onion and cheese pie which I ate on the way home.
It was all very filling and tasty!
Then at the end of the day I had a bag of salted peanuts, three starburst and a glass of Red wine.
a Savory and delicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment