Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63





Blood Sugar 97.
I started the day with a salad. Walnuts, fresh mozzarella and dried cranberries on spring mix.
Then for an early dinner I met my parents at Buca Di Beppo. We had the FRIED MOZZARELLA Hand-breaded mozzarella fried golden brown and served on a bed of homemade marinara sauce, the APPLE GORGONZOLA SALAD Tart Granny Smith apples, spiced walnuts, dried cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese tossed with our fresh lettuce blend in our signature Italian vinaigrette and the PENNE SAN REMO Tender chicken breast, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and peas tossed with imported Italian penne pasta in a white wine cream sauce. They were all delicious and the leftovers got packed up and went home with me.
During work I had an apple and half of Jeff's Pure Protein bar, and after work I had the rest of the Buca and a bag of honey roasted peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment