Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65



Blood sugar 93. Much better than yesterday!
We went to brunch at Linda's Diner on Fairbanks.
It is a classic diner that has always been a favorite of mine.
I ordered what I usually get... the bacon and cheese omelet with home fries and a grilled english muffin and an unsweetened iced tea. I completely forgot to take a picture of it, and so when I was finished I took a picture of my empty plate.
I'm sure that at some point I will go back and you will see a picture of it eventually.
I just love a greasy spoon diner, and there are so many of them and I must go to them all.
I realize that they are not always the healthiest, so when i do go I have to try to eat sensibly for the rest of the day.
Did I?
Mark had brought me some Tandoori Chicken with Naan that I heated up before work, along with a bag of cashews.
During work I had my usual apple.
and when I got home after the bar I heated up some chili from the freezer, a few french fries, and a piece of chocolate chip cake from Whole foods.
I hope I didn't over do it before bed.
We will see tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment