Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66



Blood sugar 119.
Today started with Mark bringing over some fried chicken from Publix and some thin mint girl scout cookies.
I did eat three pieces of chicken, but I only had about 4 cookies.
Later my parents came over and my mom and I went to Toojay's. I usually get the same thing when I go there, and today was no exception. Chicken Capri - Tender chicken breast sauteed with mushrooms, artichoke hearts and capers in a delicate lemon butter white wine sauce. Served with roasted potatoes and fresh vegetable of the day. accompanied by the soup of the day which was cream of mushroom.
I ate about half of my meal, and ate the other half after work.
also during work I had a south beach diet cereal bar, and with my leftovers at the end of the day i had a handful of cashews.
Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but i sure am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. When you pick an expert painting painting services dubai, http://mmstec.co/ villa painting dubai and home painting dubai administration like MMSTEC, you're making wall painting dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are planning for a pool maintenance dubai, http://www.poolsgardensuae.com/ landscape contractors dubai and pool construction dubai, the four seasons plan is developed and approved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunting clothing uk and fishing vest uk is the ideal get-up for some sorts of nation interest. While you'll discover the https://www.dallaswear.com/ camouflage clothing uk and ma1 jacket uk is ideal.

    ReplyDelete