Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67




Blood Sugar 119.
Today I ate a lot of Crap! It was indeed delicious, But it was definitely CRAP!
I'm not expecting a low blood sugar tomorrow.....
Mark and I drove to Plant City today to go to the Strawberry Festival.
We found that it had very little to do with Strawberries, and was basically just a fair.
and it being a fair meant "Fair Food"
I started with a corn dog. they came in small (regular length), medium (2 hot dog lengths), and large (3 hot dog lengths)
I was completely sensible (sarcasm) and got the medium.
Then we immediately went to the booth that said "Chocolate dipt Bacon" and ordered some.
Chocolate and Bacon! How could I resist? Although I do wish that the chocolate dipping sauce had tasted better.
Now I would like to justify myself by saying that everything that I will mention for the rest of the day we shared, so it only counts as half.... (again, sarcasm)
Let's see there was a marshmallow Kabob, grilled corn on the cob, a lemonade, actually I think that might be it.
What? No funnel cake?
But then on our way back to Orlando we stopped at the Pulse in Lakeland for a couple of Vodkas with Jarrod.
Then at work I had some hor devours from a birthday party that was going on and a South Beach diet Cereal Bar.
and then when I got home, to complete the day I had some almonds, some Cheetos and some peanut M&Ms.
Do you suppose that the fact that I have had a headache for the last couple of hours could have anything to do with all of the CRAP that i ate?
Well, I know that there are plans for BBQ tomorrow so I will keep you informed.
Hopefully I can manage to squeeze in a vegetable or two, and not eat all things breaded and deep fried!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment