Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homemade Gnocchi




So this past week I have tried to cook at home more.
Lets start with the photos....
First we have a Chicken and Asparagus Casserole that i made.....
Delicious!
Next we have homemade Gnocchi that Mark and I made together served here with a homemade Alfredo Sauce and Fried Sage Leaves....
Extremely DELICIOUS!!!!
and then a Shepherd's Pie that I made earlier tonight!
Delicious! It would have been better if I had used Ground Beef, instead of leftover Roast Beef, but I was trying to use up what I already had in the house.
In the past week, i have only had one day where I didn't work out, every other day it has been Yoga, Workout with Lynn, or Treadmill at the house.
My recent blood sugars have been 106, 112, 124 (above range, but not too high), 111, 112, and 112.
I would like to get them down a little, but overall i am pleased.
I have still dined out some, but am trying to eat at home more often then before, both to save money and to get into cooking again!
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment