Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank God I have Water!



Sorry that it has been a minute since I have made a blog.
Due to leaks under my house I have had no running water at my house for the last three weeks.
How did this effect my diabetes?
Well, I have been staying at different peoples houses, hotel rooms, showering here and there when I can...
So I figured that with not cooking and eating out a lot, that my blood sugars would have been higher.
However.... I have managed to stay in the 80 - 120 range! Often at the higher end of that range, but still pretty good.
Water is now working, Thank God, and I have a fully functional kitchen again, i plan on doing lots of cooking for a while.

I did manage to dine out with addison yesterday while we were out running errands.
Pho 88
I started with Bì, Thịt Nướng, hoặc Bò Nướng Cuốn (2) Shredded Pork Skin, Grilled Pork, or Grilled Beef Rolls
and then had Gà Chiên Bột sauce Thái (Spicy Honey Chicken) Crispy boneless chicken lightly battered with broccoli, onion, and bell pepper sautéed in tangy honey sauce

Delicious as always, and their food always photographs so beautifully!
Today the fasting blood sugar was 89!
I am very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment