Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 2nd 2012

Breakfast - a piece of Wheat Toast with Peanut Butter and a slice Banana

Banana and Peanut butter on toast

I spent most of the day recovering, although I was feeling much better and would return to work at 6pm
I snacked on leftovers - some more Black Bean Chili and some more Mac N Cheese

During work I had a Granola Bar.
After work I was starving!
(once again - I need to eat better when I work those long shifts)

I drove John home after the bar and he said he would buy me a sandwich if I stopped at WAWA.
I wondered what would be the healthiest way to eat there?
I decided to get the 6 inch rather then the 10 inch
I also opted for the Wheat roll and just got a Veggie Sub.
Lettuce, Spinach, Pickles, Cucumbers and roasted Red Peppers.
It actually tasted pretty good!

Veggie Sub from WAWA

Morning Sugar...
136

No comments:

Post a Comment