Saturday, December 15, 2012

Post Doctor's Appointment


It has been 10 days since my Doctor's appointment.
I have been doing OK.
I've just gotten in Exercise mode, it has taken me this long however.
I joined the YMCA and will be going to a few exercise classes there.
I have tried to keep "dining out" to a minimum, and you can see by the photos below the types of things I have been ordering when I do go out.

IMG_4370

IMG_4373

There have been some Holiday Parties as well, and a couple of nights where I had alcohol, but not too many!

I had one fasting blood sugar of 
99

But other then that one they have mostly been between 130 and 150.
I'm hoping that once I get on a more consistent exercise program that they will be a little lower.

I recently went to an exciting event at the Diabetes Center that I will be posting about over the next couple of days, as well as giving updates of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment