Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 30th 2012

I woke up with a sore throat and the feeling of potentially get a cold.
I started with a Breakfast Parfait with Fresh Strawberries, Cereal, Walnuts and Fat Free Greek Yogurt.
Yummy!

Breakfast Parfait

A couple of hours later I made another Thanksgiving Sandwich.
I only ate half and wrapped the other half and put in in the fridge.
Then I went back to bed for a nap.

Thanksgiving Sandwich

Still not feeling well I took some Dayquil and had some of my Black Bean Vegetarian Chili.

Veggie Chili

and then just before I went in to work Mark fixed me another plate.
One Canneloni, one slice Veggie Pizza, and some salad topped with Strawberries and Cranberry Sauce.

Canneloni, Veggie Pizza, Salad

Half way through work I got really sick (congested, runny nose, sinus headache)
so I left early.

I had a little more Black Bean Chili followed by a big dose of NyQuil.

In the morning (I wonder if it was largely due to the Nyquil?) I had a blood sugar of....
164

No comments:

Post a Comment