Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lunch and Learn Live - Emily Ellyn

I recently attended a taping of Lunch and Learn Live, which is filmed at the Florida Hospital Diabetes Center.
My friend and Food Network Star finalist Emily Ellyn was the celebrity guest chef!
She cooked a holiday meal that fits in to the Healthy 100 approved cooking guidelines, and I must say that it was absolutely delicious!!!

I have tried several ways to add the video on here, but there is something wrong with the way it is embedded, but I think you should be able to get there by clicking HERE


This is the finished product of the "Diabetic Friendly" Holiday Meal.
It was SO good, you will never miss those extra Calories and Fat.


Emily and Me
Also, be sure to check out her WEBSITE and get one of her 2013 Calendars, they make an excellent stocking stuffer and she will personally autograph each one that you order!
Get em before it is too late!


Also.... I just made her recipe for Mashed Potato/ Parsnip/ Sweet Potato
Good and Good For You!!!!

Thanks Emily!

Look for new projects in the near future that she and I will be collaborating on!

No comments:

Post a Comment