Friday, December 7, 2012

December 5th 2012

Started the day with a bowl of Cereal and an apple

IMG_4357

Then for lunch I re-heated my Eggplant from yesterday.
Still it was too much so I only ate half of the plate.

IMG_4361

Then off to meet my new Endocrinologist! 
I loved the building for the New Diabetes Center.
(well, its two years old, but new for me)
My new Doctor was wonderful!
He took plenty of time with me for my appointment, and gave me plenty of opportunity for me to ask questions.
We decided that we will leave my medication as it is for now, and will check my HA1C again in three months.
If it has not improved by then we will adjust my medication at that time.
He also told me that we have many options... Insulin and Stronger Pills will be an option.
When that time comes I will find out which will be better for me longer-term with the least amount of complications and go that route.

I may also me taking another Nutrition Class with a Dietician (depending on how much it costs)

Then before work I had the rest of my Eggplant
(Note to self - one portion from the restaurant makes three servings)
and I also cooked some Beet Greens that I bought
(I'll cook the Beets in the next few days)

IMG_4366

I didn't eat after the bar because I knew I would be getting up for an early Breakfast the next day.
I guess going to bed hungry paid off, for the first time in a long time I was back in range.....
120

No comments:

Post a Comment