Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 4th 2012

Running some errands and hitting the produce store today.
John and I had lunch at Il Pescatore. I have a friend who works there and he has been asking me to come in for some time now.
I started with some Garlic Bread and a House Salad.

House Salad

For my entree I ordered Eggplant Rollitini.
(I haven't been eating that much meat lately - I wonder if being a Vegetarian is a good option for me? If so i will definitely need to reduce my Cheese intake - which this meal was NOT a good example of)
I switched out the regular Pasta that it comes with for Whole Wheat Pasta - I figure every little bit helps.

Eggplant Rolitini

I also wanted to take a picture of my plate when I was finished.
I packed up over half of it and took it home with me.

I took the rest home with me

Then after a day of Produce shopping....
(Brussels sprouts, Apples, Bananas, Spinach, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers and Two kinds of Beets - all for $20!)
I had the rest of the Black Bean Chili.

Around 10pm Mark took me to the movies where I had a bag of those Candied Almonds.

fasting sugar....
159

I know that a big bag of sugared Nuts is not a wise choice for my final meal.
and tomorrow is my first visit with the Endocrinologist, which I am very excited about.
I have all my paperwork in order and my previous medical history printed out for him.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment