Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 29th 2012

started with a bowl of Cereal with a sliced Banana and some Walnuts.
Then off to the Winter Park Wellness Center which is part of the YMCA.
I joined today.
It was so much fun.
I did 30-40 minutes on the Eliptical Machine, 15 minutes of walking on the indoor track, and an hour long Water Aerobics Class.
I plan on having many more days like this.

I treated myself to lunch afterwards at Ethos Vegan Kitchen.
I had the special of the day which was a Buffalo Chickun Wrap.
(Although the Chickun was Tofu-Based it really tasted like Chicken - Delicious!)

Buffalo Chickun Wrap

Then when I got home I did some computer work and around 7pm I had two slices of Homemade Veggie Pizza and some Hummus.
I had been making some Vegatarian Black Bean Chili in a crock pot, and I had that for my final meal around 10:30pm

Veggie Chili

morning sugar....
135

No comments:

Post a Comment