Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 28th 2012

Since my sugar had dropped quite a bit from the previous day I decided to start the day with a big breakfast featuring the remaining Brie on Whole Wheat Crackers and a Canneloni.

Canneloni and Brie

Then after some paperwork, some stuff around the house and a nap I had another hearty meal for lunch.
another one of my self-proclaimed "famous" Thanksgiving Sandwiches and a slice of Pumpkin Pie (minus the crust)

Thanksgiving sandwich and Pumpkin Pie

Then I had a great workout with Lynn.
I then had about three hours before I had to be at work, and I sat in front of the TV and snacked (mistake)
I had Hummus and Chips, Popcorn and a Granola Bar.
Not that any of those things are bad, but I shouldn't have had all of them!

Cherry, Almond, Bleu Salad

Then after work I had a Salad Kit.
Cherry, Almond, Bleu Spinach Salad.
I only used about half of the dressing, but I ate the whole Salad!
It probably was intended to feed at least two (and probably three)
Once again - I need to be better at portion control!!!

morning sugar.....
150

No comments:

Post a Comment