Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 10th 2012


Breakfast around noon- an Omelet with Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Onions and Cheddar served with Rosemary Potatoes and a slice of Wheat Toast with Sugar Free Apricot Jam

Around 2pm I had a bowl of Microwave Popcorn

I also walked for about 20 minutes


I made a new recipe from my Cuisine at Home Magazine - Butternut Squash and Sausage Canneloni
I just ate two of them at 5pm


Then just before work at 8pm I had a Spinach Salad with the rest of my homemade Orange/Agave Dressing topped with a few candied Walnuts and some Goat Cheese

During work around midnight I had a Granola Bar


Then when I got home I had another one of my (seems to be nightly now) Naan Bread Pizzas, tonight it was topped with Turkey Sausage, Zucchini and Parmesan

Morning Fasting Sugar....
Hooray.... Back in range......

117

No comments:

Post a Comment