Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 22nd 2012

Today is Thanksgiving.
I really wish I could post more photos at this time.
I'm sure it won't be long before I bite the bullet and just pay the extra "Photo Storage" fee.
Thanksgiving Meal #1 at my parents (noon)
My plate consisted of small helpings of Turkey, Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Peas, Mac N Cheese, Carrots, a Roll and Cranberry Sauce.
I had small slivers of both pies.
I didn't tell my family which one was the "Diabetic Friendly" Pie and had them tell me which one they liked best.
The Sugar-Filled Pecan Pie (Trisha Yearwood's Recipe) won hands down!!!!
Thanksgiving Meal #2 at Joel's house (4pm)
This time my plate had small helpings of Turkey, Ham, Gravy, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, Mac N Cheese, and Green Beans.
a small piece of Pumpkin Pie and two cocktails.
Thanksgiving Meal #3 at Pom's house (8pm)
YES, I HAD THREE DIFFERENT THANKSGIVING MEALS!
Turkey, Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, Scalloped Potatoes,  and Corn.
She also had a Chocolate Pecan Pie and a Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie (duh, I tried both)
morning Sugar was high.
I was not surprised.
174

No comments:

Post a Comment