Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 27th 2012

I started with a bowl of Cereal with Greek Yogurt and a slice of Whole Wheat Toast with Pear Preserves.

Cereal with Yogurt, Toast with Pear Preserves 

Then after some errands John and I went to Teak. I have a weakness for their Burgers - They are simply the best in Orlando and I splurged and had one. So Good!!!!

American Burger from Teak

When I got home Mark and I went for a 45 minute walk. I know that didn't remove the calories of the Burger - but every little bit helps.

Then around 6pm I went to work to decorate trees for Christmas.
They bought us all Pizza from Panino's for helping them decorate.
I had one slice of Veggie.

Veggie Pizza from Panino's

Then after I got home I had some Tortilla chips and Hummus while I watched TV
Then just before midnight I made some more Veggie Pizzas
(Broccoli, Carrots, Parsley, Sage and Sauce - No Cheese)
I had two small pieces with a Spinach Salad with the rest of the Indian Salad Condiment (Onion, Tomato, Cilantro, Lime)

Veggie Pizza and Salad

I'm hoping that the fasting Sugar is below 162, then I will at least know that I am improving slightly.
and the verdict is......
135
I did it!
Now I just have to get them under 120

No comments:

Post a Comment