Friday, November 23, 2012

November 19th 2012

I have just found out that I have run out of "free photo storage" for this account.
I don't feel like paying for any additional storage at this time, so unfortunately I cannot include photos of my meals for a little while.
Monday, Nov 19th I picked up my friend Ginger for a business lunch.
We went to Yellow Dog Eats, I had "The Rufus" which is an overstuffed Pulled Pork Sandwich with a side of Mozzarella/ Tomato salad.
This is one of my favorite restaurants!
Then off to Tampa for a show.
Afterwards Daphne and I drove through Taco Bell where I got entirely too much food.
I had only eaten a large, late lunch, and now I am pigging out on Taco Bell.
This is NOT a good diabetic lifestyle, not is it a healthy lifestyle for anyone!
In the morning my Blood Sugar was 154.

No comments:

Post a Comment