Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 14th 2012

Today started with a phone call. My friends Vanessa and William were in town and wanted to go to lunch.
I decided to take them to one of my favorites - Yellow Dog Eats
I normally get one of their over-stuffed Pulled Pork Sandwiches, however this time I decided to go slightly less heavy and get what I think was called "The Holy Crap"
Turkey Breast, Bacon, Avocado, Red Onion and Goat Cheese pressed on Multigrain Bread.
I did miss the Pulled Pork, but this sandwich was very delicious!


Then I went to work out with Lynn, and afterwards I had an Apple
When Mark got home he offered me half of his Grilled Vegetable Sandwich that he brought home from work.
I had just made some more Guacamole, so I took the sandwich half, cut it in half and spread Guacamole on it and saved the other half for after the bar.



Then off to Wine and Cheese class with Tonda (from Tonda's Kitchen) and Emily Ellyn.


The Cheese and Wine class was interesting and informative, and I had fun making new friends and eating all of that delicious Cheese.
I also had several Wine samplings, something that I have been trying to avoid (for the most part)
Not sure how this will effect my Blood Sugar.


After the night of work I finished the rest of the Grilled Veggie Sandwich from the fridge.
Did I mention the ingredients? Asparagus, Portobello, Roasted Red Peppers and Grilled Onions.
Super Yummy!

At the point of going to bed I felt like my morning Sugar was going to be OK.
(I went to bed a little hungry)

Well, I guess going to bed a little hungry paid off.
I'm down 25 points from the previous day.

118

No comments:

Post a Comment