Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 15th 2012

Breakfast was a Quesadilla... Peppers and Onions, Cheddar, Guacamole on Whole Wheat Tortillas.


Then while out running some errands we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch
(I had two meal vouchers so it didn't cost us anything)
I usually make fairly decent choices when I eat there, but my problem at Sweet Tomatoes is always quantity.
So many good things to choose from, and I want to try them all!


In the evening Mark and I went to a bridal shower.


I just picked at the food for the most part, however the groom's Mom made these homemade candied Nuts that were to die for, and there was also a Baked Brie with a warm Caramel Sauce and Pecans.
I could not stop eating them, they were right there and they were tempting me beyond my limits.


Then we I got home I finished up the Guacamole with some chips And THEN had a bowl of Cereal!
Why can't I just quit while I am ahead?

Yesterday I went DOWN 25 points, but the next morning I jumped back UP 25 points.

143
There is very little room for slipping when it comes to consistent Blood Sugars.
and tomorrow I am going to another Food Tasting, I wonder how I will do?

No comments:

Post a Comment