Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 13th 2012

Rather then my usual Cereal for breakfast, today I made a Peanut butter and Banana Sandwich.

Then I had to be at work to clean and for a meeting.
Four of us had all planned on going to lunch at Graffiti Junktion afterwards.
We started with a couple of appetizers Potato Skins and Zucchini Fries.
Can't say that this was a healthy choice, but I did limit myself to one potato and 4 Zucchini Fries.
(I realize that this does not justify it)


Then for my Burger....
My God I LOVE their Burgers!
I actually just ordered a B.L.T. (the same thing without the 1/2 lb. Beef Patty or the Cheese)
This was my way of justifying my eating
(I seem to be able to justify many things don't I?)

I ate all of my sandwich, but i only ate about a third of the Fries
(I had a Potato and Zucchini Fries before hand which allowed me not to stop after eating 10-15, that's the only way I had enough self control)


Although everything tasted good, It gave me Diarrhea. 
(sorry to be so vulgar)

 Later in the evening Mark and I went shopping at Costco
We decided to just have dinner there, so i had a Chicken Cesar Salad.
I only used about half of the Dressing Cup.


Later for a snack I had some cheese Straws that Mark's Mom had made with an individual serving size container of Hummus


Then around midnight for my final meal I heated up the last Canneloni. I knew that Pasta was a terrible thing to eat before bed, but I wanted to finish it up and clean out the fridge.

I also had some Avocados that my friend grew in his back yard.
I mashed one up with a little Salt and Pepper and ate it with some Tortilla Chips.
I wasn't expecting a low sugar reading in the morning.


I got a new Blood Sugar Meter from Publix.
Ever since I was diagnosed with Diabetes I have been using a One Touch Meter, however Publix has much cheaper Testing Strips so I think I will be going that route to save money.

I opened my new Meter and took my blood sugar which was 143.
I still had some strips for my old meter and I took it again with that one to make sure the new one was accurate.
Once again 143. It must be pretty accurate.

No more Pasta before bed.
If I must have Pasta it should be for lunch (and in small quantities)

Final results for the day.....

143

No comments:

Post a Comment