Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 26th 2012





Chicken Curry, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and Indian Salad Sonny's Soup and Salad Bar

Then I went to the Foot Doctor for my final appointment with a great review.
To celebrate I took John to Sonny's BBQ. The Food was really greasy and I regretted going there, but I did only eat just over half of my Sandwich.


Sonny's Pulled Pork Sandwich and Baked Beans

After buying some sliced Turkey I decided to make a Thanksgiving Sandwich around 8pm.
(Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey, Goat Cheese and Potato Sticks on Wheat Bread - So Good!)

Thanksgiving Sandwich

Then just after midnight I had a Spinach Salad with Walnuts, Goat Cheese and a touch of Cranberry Sauce instead of Dressing.

Spinach Salad with Walnuts, Goat Cheese, and a touch of Cranberry Sauce

The morning Fasting Blood Sugar verdict.....
162
Not as good as I want, but lower then the previous day!
I have got to start exercising more religiously!

No comments:

Post a Comment