Friday, November 23, 2012

November 20th 2012

I started the day when Daphne and I went to the Cheesecake Factory.
along with some of the complimentary Bread I had the Crispy Chicken Costoletta.
I ate one of the Chicken Breast pieces and the Asparagus.
The rest I had them take home.
Then we met another friend for dinner at a Greek/ Italian place.
I had Mousakka which came with a bowl of Black Bean soup and a side of grilled Eggplant.
Way too much food, but really delicious.
Then when I arrived back to Orlando I met Addison for a trip to WalMart.
We also stopped by WaWa for one of my BLTs.
Not a good day of healthy eating.
The next morning when I got up I baked two different Pecan Pies (one was a diabetic recipe) for Thanksgiving the next day.
I started tasting my batter and the Pecans before I took my blood sugar, so I didn't even bother checking it.
Probably a good thing..... It wouldn't have been a good reading.
Why is it that I have been on a bad streak lately?
I know being out of town is difficult, especially when there is a lot of eating out.
I've got to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment