Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 7th 2012

I started with my bowl of Cereal in the morning, then I caught up on some TV and emails.
Then around noon I made another Thanksgiving Sandwich
I ate half of it (Mark ate the other half) and then ran some errands.


When i got home around 2pm I had another portion of Mexican Chicken Casserole and a 100 calorie bag of Microwave Popcorn
Then I layed down for a nap.


When I got up from my name I was STARVING!
I made a Vegetable Naan Bread Pizza with Beets, Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Zucchini and Feta.
Super delicious!


Then I felt like having something sweet so I looked what was in the fridge and ended up with some Non Fat Greek Yogurt with the remaining Candied Walnuts and coconut shavings from "Salad Bar Day" as well as a few Raspberries.
I can't say that it was the greatest thing ever, but I did feel good having used up some things from the fridge.


Then after work Addison and myself went to WalMart for some shopping.
First we stopped at WAWA and I had a BLT. 
I wasn't planning on eating out at all today.
Technically it was the following day though... It was after 2am
(That is my justification.... terrible isn't it?)

morning results....
144
Not as good as I was hoping for.
shouldn't have had that sandwich.
However it is down 20 points from the previous day.
maybe tomorrow?
got to exercise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment