Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 9th 2012

I wanted to start out the day with a heartier breakfast then just a bowl of Cereal.
So I added a piece of Toast with Peanut Butter, and sliced up a Banana and added that to both the Toast and the Cereal.
It was a nice tasty way to start me out.


Then I drove John to work, and in return he took me to lunch.
He said that he wanted to go to the Mexican Buffet.
(Great, another Buffet, we all know that self control is not my strength)
So I selected my plates with a different approach.
Normally when I go there I have about 3 plates, and I cover everything with Cheese and Sour Cream.
This time for my first plate I had my Chimichanga (but only one instead of three)
I also had my usual Double Decker Taco, but this time I selected the Grilled Chicken and Fajita Vegetables rather then the Ground Beef, and I didn't add Cheese or Sour Cream.
The Guacamole was fresh so I got a decent sized portion of that - good stuff!


My second plate I got another Chicken Fajita Taco with Guacamole, but this time it was not a Double Decker.
I also had a couple of Plantains, a small square of Flan and some Fruit.
This actually ended up being enough, and I left content.


Then before work I made myself a Grilled Veggie Sandwich (Onions, Zucchini, Bell Peppers and Cheese) on Rye.
along with it I finished up Dea's Vegetarian Chili!
Delicious!
I also got on the Treadmill for 30 minutes.


during work I had a Granola Bar,
and when I got home I made another Naan Bread Pizza topped with Zucchini, Tomatoes, Parmesan and Arugula.


Morning sugar....

133
Not as good as I was hoping, but still 2 points better then the previous day

No comments:

Post a Comment