Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 12th 2012

A busy day with a lot of running all over town.
I started with (what seems to have become my usual) a big bowl of Cereal.

Then I picked up John and we went to Oviedo where I has an appointment with the Foot Doctor.
I had a Groupon for the Hummus House which was about to expire so we used that on lunch.

I started with their homemade Pita chips with their Guacamole Hummus
It was creamy and delicious and the Chips were crispy and well seasoned.


Then I had their Veggie Falafel Pita.
Spinach, Lettuce, Tomato and Garlic Hummus, also very nice.


Then around 5:30pm I went with some friends to Nikki's Place.
This is a Soul Food restaurant and it is quite good - but Not At All Diabetic Friendly.
I had the Vegetable Plate (I just didn't feel like having Meat).
Baked Beans, Mac-N-Cheese and Black Eyed Peas.
(After this I'm going to have to eat good later in order to stay on track)


So my final meal of the evening was a simple Spinach Salad with Walnuts and Feta.

Morning Blood Sugar ended up being OK....

115

No comments:

Post a Comment