Monday, November 5, 2012

November 4th 2012

Today was a delicious day of eating.
I started by finishing off the rest of the Muesli.
Then I began working on a dish that I got off of the Cooking Light website.
They are having a photo contest and not only did this recipe look delicious and healthy, but I also took a photo of my finished plate to enter the contest with
(This is not the photo by the way)


Mexican Chicken Casserole with charred Tomato Salsa.
Made with pouched Chicken Breast, Green Chilis, and tons of vegetables, it was really, really good.
I will be adding it into my repertoire.
I had a portion with a Green Salad around 3pm.


I had to be at work at 6pm, so just before I left I made a "Thanksgiving" Sandwich
I used a couple of pieces of Turkey Breast, some Cheddar, some leftover Cornbread Stuffing and a little bit of Cranberry Sauce (on Wheat Bread)
It was a large sandwich, so I ate half then, and the other half during my shift around 9pm.

Around midnight I had a Granola Bar, and that was it for the day.
I knew I had to get up early the following day, and I wanted to have (at least) 8 hours of fasting before I took my Blood Sugar.

Morning Reading....

119

No comments:

Post a Comment