Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 11th 2012

Started with a bowl of Cereal while I did a quick housecleaning before an old friend of mine came over.

Once she got here we talked and caught up and ordered a Pizza
(not healthy)

Ham and Pineapple - I had two pieces.


Then just before work I had another Canneloni (just one)

I started work at 5pm, and although during my 10 hour shift I did have a Granola Bar, I really should have eaten something more.

Sundays are my long shift at work, and I really need to better prepare myself in the future.

At 2am I broke down and went to the vending machine for a bag of Cheetos
(terrible- I know)


and to make it even worse when I got home I ate the two remaining slices of Pizza.
I just tore in to them like I was an animal who had just gotten his daily food!

I couldn't help myself.

As for my fasting blood sugar the following morning it was a little high, but not as high I as I was expecting.

127


No comments:

Post a Comment