Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 16th 2012

I started with a craving for traditional Breakfast, so I ended up deciding on a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich.
It sounded so good, but in actually the Bread was too big, and I tried to cook the Bacon, Egg and Cheese part too fast and it ended up being Gross.
I ended up throwing half of it away and just having a Banana
Could I be loosing my taste for Bacon?
I certainly don't eat it like I use to.


for Lunch I did much better.
I took some Naan Breads and Vegetables out of the Freezer
(I also took my time)
and made some Veggie Pizzas (No Cheese)
I cut each one in to 4 pieces.
I ate 2 pieces so really that was just half of one Pizza (and it was plenty)


Then off to the Food Tasting....
Jack in the Park (a Special Olympics Charity Fundraiser)


There were 15 booths of local restaurants that offered tastings of their menus.
I didn't make a Total Pig of myself this time (Like I did at the last one) and I was more selective of what I sampled.
I also didn't leave feeling stuffed or tired.


However after work I was quite hungry.
I was driving John home, and he offered to buy me a sandwich at WaWa.
(How could I refuse a free sandwich? Although I should have)


My morning sugar....

148

This is even higher then the previous day!
I also only got about 4 hours of sleep (which I know can also effect your blood sugar)
I need to sleep longer.
I need to eat smaller quantities as my last meal of the day.
I need to step up the exercise.
I need to be better in general.
I think I'm gonna lay down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment